Looking For Cheap Deals & Offers With Driving Schools, Driving Instructors And Driving Lessons In Farnborough
Welcome to Drive Dynamics Farnborough
Well you have now that you have found Drive Dynamics, the national driving school, who has expert driving instructors in Farnborough. All of our instructors have been approved by the Driving Standards Agency, (DSA), and have attained a high First Time Pass Rate. They will enjoy teaching you all about the Rules of the Road, and the practical skills you need to know to get you to the test stage.
All new learner drivers, can take full advantage of our fantastic offer for our Beginner Driving Courses. 10 driving lessons in Farnborough for only £99, which equates to less than £10 per lesson! You will soon build up a good relationship with your friendly and dedicated driving instructor, as they teach you new skills at a pace you are comfortable with. They appreciate that all of their pupils are unique and have different personal lifestyles that need their lessons to fit around.
What Drive Dynamics Loves About Farnborough…
The town of Farnborough is located in the county of Hampshire, towards the south of England. Major roads in this area are the A325 and the A327, which runs through the town, the A323, the A324, the A30, and the A331. Motorway links to this area are excellent with the M3 directly to the north of the town, which connects to the M25 to the east. It is a lovely place to learn to drive in.
Interesting Facts About Farnborough:-
1. The population of Farnborough was just over 57000 people in 2001 census figures.
2. Sir Frank Whittle, who invented the jet Engine, did most of his research at Farnborough Airfield, in the Royal Aircraft Establishment, (RAE).
3. In a crypt at Saint Michael’s Abbey, is the buriel place of Napoleon 111, the French Emperor, his wife Empress Eugenie, and their son, Louis Napoleon. Empress Eugenie lived in Farnborough prior to her death.
4. The Royal Aircraft Establishment, (RAE) that was based in Farnborough, belonged to the Ministry of Defence, and researched many aircraft designs over the years it was sited there.
5. The Farnborough Airshow is sited at the airfield during every even numbered year, over a 5 day period in July for trade visitors, and the weekend for the public to visit. Many aircraft sales are made, and many take to the sky to show off their skills.
To be able to drive is an asset you will always be grateful of, and if you cannot wait weeks and months to get to the test stage, why not take an intensive course instead. Our Fast Pass Courses, that start from as little as £150, will cram all of the knowledge and practical skills into hours rather than weeks of lessons. To find out more, just look on our homepage under the heading, Fast Pass Courses.
Our Advanced Driving Courses are designed for drivers, who after passing their test, need some extra tuition on motorway driving in particular. They are available at our driving school in Farnborough, and your instructor will gladly hone your driving skills to assist you to become a safe and proficient driver. They will teach you new skills to prepare you for your Pass Plus test at the end of the course.
To book on one of our driving courses, all you need to do, is fill in the online booking form, and one of our call centre team will call you back. If you prefer, you can call them direct on 03333 01 3333, and they will be happy to advise you on the right course for you and your individual needs