Looking For Cheap Deals & Offers With Driving Schools, Driving Instructors And Driving Lessons In St Helens
Welcome to Drive Dynamics St Helens
Well Drive Dynamics, the national driving school can help to make that search much easier, as we have some amazing offers on at the moment for our driving courses! We are a family run company and know how important it is to choose the right driving school in St Helens, which is why we have expert driving instructors who have all been approved by the Driving Standards Agency, (DSA) and have already reached a high First Time Pass Rate. They will soon build up a relationship with you and put you at ease for your lessons.
If you want 10 lessons for just £99, then that is the offer available for all new learner drivers who book one of our Beginner Driving Courses. Your driving instructors in St Helens will soon have you learning the Rules of the Road and question you on random theory test scenarios and questions that you might come across during your test.
Intensive Driving Courses In St Helens
Starting at just £150, our Fast Pass Courses are intensive learning lessons that will get you through the learning process much sooner. This suits many prospective drivers as they want to get to the test stage much sooner than the longer and drawn out beginner courses. For more details look under the heading, Fast Pass Courses on our homepage.
With such an extensive motorway network around the area, you need to be a competent driver, especially after you pass your test and have to do it alone. This is why we have our Advanced Driving Courses to let an instructor take you out for extra tuition until you feel at ease, and you can take a further exam, the Pass Plus.
What Drive Dynamics Instructors Love About St Helens…
The large town of St Helens can be found in the district of Merseyside, in the county of Lancashire. It is just north of the River Mersey and will be a beautiful place to have driving lessons. Major roads in the area are the East Lancashire Road, the A580, is at the north of the town, the A58, the A570, and the A572. St Helens also has good motorway links with the M57, M62, M6, and M58 all in the area, giving you great access to other parts of Lancashire, Manchester and beyond.
Some Fun & Interesting Facts About St Helens:-
1) The population of St Helens in 2001 census was between 102,000 and 103,000 people.
2) People have been living in the area since the late 11th century, but St Helens I not become a town in its own right until the middle of the 19th century.
3) The main industry in this area was coal mining, due to it being built on the South Lancashire Coalfields, and having so many up and coming cities around it, made St Helens the hub for coal until 1992 when the mines finally closed.
4) Between 1880 and 1936 trams were the main transport in the area, and in 1937 trolley buses took over until 1958 when buses became the norm. The trams started as hors-drawn, then steam fuelled until ending up electric in 1899.
5) St Helens Rugby League Football Club are nicknamed the Saints and have been in existence since 1873. The club won BBC Sports Personality Of the Year Team Award in 2006 for their fantastic achievements that year.
Find Your Nearest Practical Test Centre In St Helens:
1 Navigation Road, off Pocket Nook Street, St Helens
Find Your Nearest Theory Test Centre In St Helens:
2nd Floor, Century House, Hardshaw Street,
38-40 Market Street,
So now you have found us, give us a call on 03333 01 3333 and one of our advisors will help you out. If you prefer, fill in the online booking form, and they will call you back and answer any queries you may have.