Looking For Cheap Deals & Offers With Driving Schools, Driving Instructors And Driving Lessons In Stirling
Welcome to Drive Dynamics Stirling
Disregard the rest, as you have found the best with Drive Dynamics Driving School, a national based company that has all of its driving instructors in Stirling approved by the Driving Standards Agency, (DSA). Expert instructors will teach you all about the Rules of the Road, the skills you will need to pass your practical test, and theory test tuition to prepare you for your test day, and with a high First Time Pass Rate, you know that they will help you to achieve your dreams!
10 driving lessons in Stirling for just £99, is the offer available for all new learner drivers who book our Beginner Driving Courses. You will soon build up a relationship with our friendly and dedicated driving instructors as they teach you driving skills and the basics you need to know for driving on the roads of Scotland.
Intensive Driving Courses In Stirling
If you like living in the fast lane, and do everything in life quickly, our Fast Pass Courses will suit you down to the ground! They are intensive lessons over several hours, that will soon have you to the test stage and success! Starting at just £150, you can find more details on our home page under the heading, Fast Pass Courses, and are available at our driving schools in Stirling.
Having so many motorway roads around Stirling, you need to feel able to drive on them confidently after passing your test. If you feel that you could do with some extra tuition afterwards, you are not alone, and our Advanced Driving Courses are designed for just this purpose. Your instructor will be with you and advise you how best to drive on the busier road networks with ease, and at the end of the course you will have the opportunity to take your Pass Plus exam.
What Drive Dynamics Instructors Love About Stirling….
The city of Stirling was built around the old fortress and medieval town on the River Forth, set between the Scottish Lowlands and the Highlands. There are many major roads in this area, the A9, the A905, the A977, A873 and the A811. Stirling also has fantastic motorway links with the M8, the M9, the M80 and M73, and the M90 over the water! This will give your driving instructor in Stirling plenty of choice for your lessons!
Some Fun & Interesting Facts About Stirling:-
1) The estimated population of Stirling in 2008 was just under 38,000 people.
2) Stirling Castle is the oldest building in Stirling and was built on top of the hill giving it fantastic views of any marauders coming towards it in medieval times and beyond. Bonnie Prince Charlie and his army tried to take it over but failed. It was the place where many Kings and Queens of Scotland were crowned, including King James V1 of Scotland who also became King James 1 of England in 1603.
3) The Church of the Holy Rude is the second oldest building in Stirling after the Castle,being built in the 12th century, and is near to the Castle, where it was used for the Coronation of King James V1. After a fire destroyed the original building, it was rebuilt and still stands today.
4) Until 2002, Stirling was a town, and for the Queen’s Golden Jubilee Honours, she gave it City status, but it is the smallest city in Scotland.
5) Apart from the Royals who made their home in Stirling, other famous people are Kirsty Young the TV presenter, Billy Bremner the footballer, and Willie Carson the Jockey to name but a few.
Find Your Nearest Practical Test Centre In Stirling:
Government Buildings, 2 St Ninians Road
Find Your Nearest Theory Test Centre In Stirling:
Suite 1A, Hillside House, Laurelhill Business Park,
So now you know all about us, give us a call and have a chat with one of our friendly advisors on 03333 01 3333 or fill in the online booking form and they will call you back!