Tips How To Become A Better Driver 22nd August 2011
Below is a list of 36 tips which will help anyone to become a better driver:
1. Keep Focused on the road.
2. Don’t trust anyone on the road!
3. If you are not sure – GIVE WAY Anyway!
4. Don’t go faster than the speed limit allows you too, or conditions of the road.
5. Avoid driving when you are ill, or not feeling well.
6. Use your seat belts, and check your passengers do too!
7. Drive precisely try to be perfect on the road.
8. Relax but be focused (never drive if you are stressed)
9. Observe the road
10. Keep space between other vehicles.
11. Be aware of external and surrounding blind spots.
12. Always signal your intentions
13. Be a predictable driver – you don’t want to surprise anyone.
14. Avoid distractions
15. Beware of junctions
16. You need to know how to stop
17. Take care of your vehicle
18. Get rid of “tailgaters”
19. Better be 5 minutes later then never arrive
20. Drive smoothly
21. If there is no other vehicle on the road, doesn’t mean you are safe
22. Deal with light glare
23. Be extra careful on train crossovers
25. Think Bike! – Share the road with others
26. Recognize the futility of rushing
27. Start Rested – Keep Fresh!!
28. Make space for parked vehicles on a road
29. Slow down when approaching junctions
30. Turning right? Look right!
31. Beware of stopped vehicles at crosswalks
32. Never stop on a Motorway
33. Secure loose objects
34. Keep your child safe
35. Choose your route for safety.
36. Don’t pump ABS Breaks