Terms & Conditions
Terms and conditions of our offer are below:
- The 10 lesson offer is split 6 at the beginning, and 4 for the week of your test with normal lesson rates charged in between. All lessons to be taken congruently and no longer than a 2 week interval between. The offer will not apply to those individuals who book a test without the instructors prior knowledge.
- The 20 lesson offer is split 16 at the beginning, and 4 for the week of your test with normal lesson rates charged in between. All lessons to be taken congruently and no longer than a 2 week interval between. The offer will not apply to those individuals who book a test without the instructors prior knowledge.
- The term lesson is a duration of 1 hour, and the offer is for 2 hour sessions.
- If a 2 Hour Taster Lesson deal (2@24) is booked, a further 8 lessons may be purchased for £75 within 7 days of the first lesson. This is the balance of the 10@£99 offer and as such all 10@£99 rules apply.
- The 10@£99 and 2@£24 and 20 lessons offers are strictly for beginners only who have no previous driving experience. Abuse of this offer in the opinion of the driving instructor will result in the reduction of lessons provided.
- Where an offer is taken 2@24, 5@£60, 7@£99 or 10@£99 or a 20 lesson offer it is entirely at the instructors discretion when the lessons can be redeemed. When taking the 2@£24, 5@£60, 7@£99 or 10@£99 offer, instructors will permit the pupil to take an initial set of hours when starting their lessons and the remaining balance when they reach test standard, again, at the instructors discretion.
- All offers apply only if a test has not been booked prior or during the offer period, otherwise the normal rate in your area applies.
- Free Hazard Perception and Online Theory test free on certain lessons deals only details available upon request
- There can not be a break between the offer lessons of more than 2 weeks, otherwise the remaining lessons will be forfeited. This offer is purely to assist in continuity of learning, ultimately leading to you passing within the UK average time frame. Abuse of these offers will result in the remaining lessons being revoked without possibility of refund. (this does not affect your statutory rights.) All offers are non refundable unless otherwise specified. This offer is strictly for beginners only (those individuals who have never driven previously).
- All promotional offers are limited to one per pupil.
- Upon the commencement of lessons all financial transactions will there on after be between yourself and the self employed instructor. Any refund or complaints must be addressed in the first instance with your instructor as they are self employed. Cancellations should be made directly with the instructor, 48 hours prior to the lesson appointment, otherwise the lesson is chargeable.
- All lessons are to be taken in manual vehicles unless an automatic is specifically requested at the time of booking. Should this failed to be disclosed then no refund will be permitted
- We will provide either male or female instructor for tuition. Should you require female only this must be requested at the point of booking, otherwise no refund will be applicable.
- Offers will be forfeited if a test is booked without prior consultation with your instructor and a prior agreement is reach in this regard. On the occasions that advice of the instructor is ignored pupils will be referred to our intensive fast pass courses. Any lessons booked by phone will be subject to a £4.50 Admin fee.
- Under the Distance Selling Regulations, you have a right to cancel your order for any services purchased from Drive Dynamics driving school or any Driving Instructor trading under the school name for a full refund, within 7 days of the date of confirmation, unless the services begin sooner.
- If you wish to cancel an intensive courses bulk driving lessons, such requests must be made in writing to receive a full refund.
- You must write to us at 11-13 Kings Street, Drighlington, Bradford BD11 1AA quoting your name, address & course start date.
- Cancellations by phone will not be acceptable (under DSR office of fair trading guidelines).
- You must obtain a proof of posting from the post office as you may be asked for this later.
- The contract becomes binding when we confirm that we have accepted your order.
- When an Intensive or FastPass Course is booked and confirmed a minimum deposit of 20% is required. Any request for cancellation must be made in writing a minimum 21 days prior to commencement of the course start date and any deposit paid shall be non refundable.
- Any payments made by us on your behalf with the DSA including payment for theory or practical tests are strictly non-refundable.
- If the Pupil chooses a course unsuitable for their level of experience and or chooses to end the course before all hours are completed then Drive Dynamics will not be held responsible for this decision.
- Intensive courses are not transferable to hourly Driving lessons or between Driving Instructors unless all parties agree and new Terms and Conditions are signed.
Introductory Lesson Offers – in addition to the above terms – some prices are slightly more depending on area i.e. London but this will be confirmed upon booking